help with psfonts sought.

	I'm *very* interested in getting the latest psfonts (psnfss) running
	on my installation of latex2e.  I've fetched the adobe subdirectory
	(which is all I'm interested in) from CTAN @ ftp.cdrom.com, as well as
	the tools subdirectory.  However, I cannot find any reference to an
	insallation procedure for getting this stuff up and running.  I can't
	find the *.sty files for these fonts, nor can I find psfonts.sty
	(which I *thought* was critical)....  In other words, I'm a bit lost.

	How do I install the fonts that come in the adobe subdir?  Or, where
	can I get the doc to install them?

	Thanks for any help you can lend.

Cheers.
Fil Salustri
--
Dr. Filippo A. Salustri			| "This town needs an enema!"
University of Windsor			|	-- Jack Nicholson, as the Joker

phone:  519/253-4232 ext. 2621		|
fax:    519/973-7062			|
e-mail: salustri@server.uwindsor.ca	|