Re: minor errors in lucida bright

Lars Otto writes:
 > of days to figure out how to use it; perhabs I became a little
 > confused be reading the official documnetation from Y&Y.
Y&Y perhaps issue *too much* documentation :-}

 > I your bh/lu*/tex/*.sty files on CTAN I have noticed that the
 > renewcommand seems to be wrong. The is a missing \ in front om the
 > rmdefault, i.e. it says
 >    \renewcommand{rmdefault}{hlh}
 > and it should say
 >    \renewcommand{\rmdefault}{hlh}
sorry, i should have corrected this before now. the PSNFSS files are
being overhauled to add proper checksums, and i have been lax about
fixing that bad files i put there before Xmas. any day now....

 > Can you recoment a book on this problem with fonts in TeX (and
 > encoding). Or is just a matter of sitting with the problems as I have
 > done and now it seems that I understand it a little bit more.
you said it :-}

actually, I am writing a book for Addison Wesley with Michel Goossens
which covers this, and Alan Hoenig is preparing a book for OUP. so
maybe in 6 months you might be able to buy somethong useful

sebastian rahtz

PS you do realize that tex-fonts is a mailing list, not a person?