Re: Undeclared glyphs

>Sebastian Rahtz and Alan Jeffrey seem to be telling me that, as far as
>LaTeX2e folks are concerned, the `T1' encoding is "the one and only way
>to go".

I would like to remind you that I'm working on UC1, UC2, UC3, UC4, UC5:
five encodings which cover Unicode/ISO10646-1 + the necessary glyphs for
TeX output. I would be glad if the "LaTeX2e folks" leave me the possibility
of integrating them into LaTeX2e on Omega.

You can find more details in www.ens.fr homepage (pointer to the Omega
project), and in the forthcoming procveedings of the Omeag day in Geneva.

Cheers

 | Yannis Haralambous                  Yannis.Haralambous@univ-lille1.fr |
 | 187, rue Nationale                              fax: (33) 20.40.28.64 |
 | 59800 Lille, France                    ISDN/Numeris: (33) 20.15.81.77 |
                            ...the ball I threw while playing in the park
                                             has never reached the ground