Re: 8r encoding + xdvi :-(

On Mon, 29 May 1995 Thomas Esser <te@informatik.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

> Yes. The fix from Paul Vojta (TargetFont exch instead of TargetFont in file
> render.ps line 193, version 1.9 of gsftopk) did not work for me, although
> I thought it did for some time ...

You have described my fix incorrectly.  It would be correctly described
as delete the line 193:
	TargetFont
and add a line 194:
	TargetFont exch

> With the fix, I get:
>   te.users(gauss)534: gsftopk ptmr8r 600
>   gsftopk version 1.9
>   [1gs: Error: /typecheck in --makefont--

It works fine for me (with the correct fix) but with the fix as you
described it, I get exactly the error message that you get.

--Paul Vojta, vojta@math.berkeley.edu