Re: fontinst v1.13 alpha release

Please send a copy.

I have just finished an awk script which expands the
KernPairs to account for aacute wherever a occurs.  It also checks to
see whether the first letter in a kern is uppercase EFKTUVWXY of f,
and relaxes the kernin by .5 unit for the uppercase instances and
inserts a +.05 unit kern in the instance of f.  Crude but serviceable.

I really like the feature you mention of drawing on more than one
Postscript font for a single run.  I had to stick with hand editing
for that.

Email concerned with UnixTeX distribution software should be sent primarily
to:	elisabet@u.washington.edu	        Elizabeth Tachikawa
otherwise to:  mackay@cs.washington.edu		Pierre A. MacKay
Smail:  Northwest Computing Support Center	Resident Druid for
	Thomson Hall, Mail Stop DR-10		Unix-flavored TeX
	University of Washington
	Seattle, WA 98195
	(206) 543-6259