[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontname code for scaled variants
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fontname code for scaled variants
- From: "K. Berry" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 10:46:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
at least set aside a few for ``user specific variants''.
Well, as long as the font isn't being distributed widely, it doesn't
really matter what name you give it.
But anyway, the only single characters I see that are sort of available
are 0-4 and b. Why don't we say `0'. And we can reserve z.
OK? Will that help?