[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fontinst modifications
- To: Alan Jeffrey <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Fontinst modifications
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 23:59:35 +0100
- Cc: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <3576B3D2.E9087879@cs.depaul.edu>
- References: <199806041001.MAA03971@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de> <4510-Thu04Jun1998080710firstname.lastname@example.org> <199806041001.MAA03971@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de><email@example.com>
At 9:48 am -0500 4/6/98, Alan Jeffrey wrote:
>Rebecca and Rowland wrote:
>> Can anyone point me at the fontinst 1.509 documentation source?
>I updated this file today...
Right - thanks.
Erm. Well, I suggest I do a quick modification of the source code for
this version of the documentation, modify it so you don't need PS founts
(maybe keeping the PS stuff as an option - the front page pikky is quite
nice), add a few bits that seem useful (I was thinking of just cutting and
pasting from the documentation I'm writing) and upload the result to CTAN.
I suggest this as the destination for the first version:
Sine Ulrik is interested in the documentation too, and given that I've
already written quite a lot, I suspect it makes most sense for now for me
to add bits and Ulrik send any modifications he thinks are sensible to me
Any thoughts, anyone?