Re: Fontinst modifications

Alan Jeffrey writes:
 > Since then Sebastian has effectively taken over maintainance of
 > fontinst.  I think I'd prefer to formalize this state of affairs, and
 > hand it over to him.  We should certainly get rid of v1.335, which is
 > very mouldy.

um, my time for this is almost 0 minutes a week.

I think that since Ulrik has (foolishly!) admitted he is .dtx-ing  it
all, we should ask him to officially produce fontinst 1.8, hopefully
including Lar's interesting-sounding additions. lets get that
straight, distributed, etc, before worrying about who is the future
maintainer.

the docs need clearly moving to an obsolete-doc directory, unless
they get updated.

sebastian