Re: Fontinst modifications

At 7:50 pm +0200 2/6/98, Lars Hellström wrote:
[snip all the clever stuff that I don't understand]
> Of course, this makes
>them sensible to changes in fontinst itself (rekern works with v1.504, but
>not with v1.335, for example).
[snip]

This is the second time I've met references to fontinst v1.5; Alan very
kindly emailled me the documentation for it.  But am I puzzled: where is
it?  The most recent official version of fontinst I can find on CTAN is
1.335.  Is v1.504 an official version, and if so, where is it kept?  Or is
it being kept hidden for some particular reason?

Rowland.