[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 10:38:22 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <199805281043.MAA28155@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de> <email@example.com>
Rebecca and Rowland writes:
> FNNWc8a.afm in the first place. AFM files in this form full of `normal'
> glyph names, rather than stuff like `Asmall' etc., which is why a different
> etx file is used for `real' and `faked' sc founts. Is that right?
unless i am going mad, XXXXc8a files with small caps wont be used by
fontinst. its a sort of bug.