Re: bug in fontinst 1.801: duplicated kernings

I intend to start merging my fix of the fontinst's duplicated kerning bug
into the v1.801 fontinst.dtx, test it, and send you the parts of the file
that will be changed by this (it seems to be mainly Subsections 10.1 and
11.1 that will be affected, but some code is better put in Section 7, as it
is of a general nature).

If this seems to cause any problem for you (you might for example also have
made updates in the parts mensioned above since v1.801 was released and do
mind the work it means merging that with my updates) then please let me
know.

Lars Hellström