[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem with \installfont in fontinst 1.8
- To: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Problem with \installfont in fontinst 1.8
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 02:03:49 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199807151209.OAA25370@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (message from Rebeccaand Rowland on Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:10:59 +0100)
>> btw, do you think it might be a good idea to change the formatting
>> of the fontinst user guide so it uses normal indented paragraphs
>> rather than leaving a vertical space between them?
>I've just picked the standard layout of ltxguide.cls as it used
>in fntguide.tex and oter documents and I don't want to change it.
>If you have many examples of displayed code, the usual paragraph
>indent might not look well in cases when you have a short one-line
>paragraph before a display, so I don't object to having unindented
>paragraphs with white space in between.
I see - that makes sense I. Stick with the current format for now, I reckon.