Re: fontinst

> you rat. the euro*.afm files are symbolic links to other
> (non-existent) files

Yes, sure.  That's because I was under the impression that we're not
allowed to redistribute copies of Adobe's AFM or PFB files, even if
the package itself is freely availiable.  Just unzip eurofont.exe
into the examples/eurofont directory, and all the links should work
fine.  If we can't rely on links, you could write a Makefile to copy
or rename the AFM files before running fontinst on eurofont.tex.

Cheers, Ulrik.