No Subject

Concernant « fontinst with 8y.etx », Ulrik Vieth écrit : «
»
» [ I suppose Rowland won't be too happy to hear about this, but at the
» risk of being flamed I'll push it out anyway. ]

Melissa O'Neil has come up with a similar encoding that supposedly
suppress the known problems with other encodings on the Mac.

I'm currently experimenting various problems with PDFs produced either
with pdftex or distiller Mac or Win: there is always a platform where
some unusual charachters don't show...

If there was some universal solution, that would be great to support
it!

BTW, if LY1 is functionnally equivalent to 8r, why 8r ?

Th.